All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
sgclassesonline

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the new forum. This is an opportunity to interact with your peers regarding this discussion topic. Please add your thoughts and comments or reply to other posts.
cherylhughes

Reply with quote  #2 
I am enrolled in Managing Stress.  This topic is particularly fitting for me at the moment as our schools and a lot of private businesses are now closed because of the Corona virus that is overtaking our country.  Because of this my enrollment is down because I have many teacher's children as well as therapists whose place of business has been closed.  This is a very stressful time also because my mother is in a nursing home facility and they are also in lockdown so I have been unable to visit with her in almost two weeks.  She has dementia and I'm sure this adds to her confusion. I am trying to relief stress by relaxation techniques and getting more sleep as well as trying to eat properly. I try to keep a positive attitude and remind myself that God is in control of this situation and I must rely on Him.
hcarrie

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi, I enrolled in this Leadership Essential class as I'm applying for a child care director position and wanting to learn more about what it takes to be a successful leader. Can't wait to dive in!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.