All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
4dikla

Reply with quote  #1 
One of my fevorit part in planning the schedule, after deciding on the topic is the brainstorm on the web. Pinterest is my fevorit place to do it. With lots of members in it,, I feel that a large community helps me find my needs.
preetinder

Reply with quote  #2 
I agree pinterest is good
laney1097

Reply with quote  #3 
Pinterest is good and excellent.
ldaviston

Reply with quote  #4 
Pinterest is a good site to go on, I go on their because I am not very creative on my own.
willsmichelle36

Reply with quote  #5 
I love pinterest myself and I am not good at creative stuff myself..
Eboss

Reply with quote  #6 
Our center provides the monthly theme for our curriculum and a blueprint to fill in. I then come up with weekly sub themes: so if MAY is Spring, week 1 might be about Spring weather or gardening..
I  too use Pinterest: Toddler Class board, sub section each month and then save multiple craft,activity,sensory options 
Then I make a supply list 

Fozybear

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldaviston
Pinterest is a good site to go on, I go on their because I am not very creative on my own.
Fozybear

Reply with quote  #8 
I love pinterest too! I sometimes have an idea but go to pinterest to tweak it so it is age appropriate. The possibilities are endless of finding what you needed for your themed week on pinterest!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.