All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
Hayleym

Reply with quote  #1 
Option B: Reflections on Families
If you were the parent of a young child, what three things would you want most from your child's provider?
What are three fears you might have when leaving your child in someone's care?
1. For them to teach my child to be more comfortable around others, to help my child develop mentally and physically, for my child to learn to be really active when playing with others.
2. My child is left out, my child is not understanding what they're being taught, my child not be being happy.
graysoncj24

Reply with quote  #2 

1. The three things I would most want from my child's provider are open and honest communication, that my child is getting the attention and validation that they need, and knowledge that my child is safe and secure with them.

2. Three fears that I might have are that my child is not safe with this caregiver, that my child is struggling and I am not being informed about it, and that my child is being ignored.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.