All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
CGirl

Reply with quote  #1 
Select one resource from each site and list it on the forum for this exercise giving the reason you recommend it. View the suggestions of others.

1. The Center for Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL), Vanderbilt University: I would recommend the Book List-Using books to support social emotional development under Resources: for Teacher/Caregivers. I would recommend this because it is a very thorough resource of books that will help you teach children social/emotional skills in a positive and interactive way. Reading to children is a highly effective way to help them develop these skills early, even before a conflict could begin. Reading is one of the best ways to teach children positive skills; therefore, I recommend this resource.
2. Hand in Hand Parenting: I would recommend the parenting advice articles entitled "for child caregivers because this is a resource with a depth of information on how to handle behavior management and guidance issues, as well as a resource for valuable ideas and encouragement.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.