All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
LeahKerr

Reply with quote  #16 
1.1  We need to have health policies so that children are kept safe, are fed good and healthy food, and are kept and taken care of in clean and safe environments. Keeping track of health problems for children such as foods that hey cannot eat or if they are not feeling good are also important because this makes sure that the child is safe and healthy and is not ini danger or at risk of anything happening that could affect their health negatively. 

1.2  All of the policies and procedures make sense to me.
Olyvia.hayter

Reply with quote  #17 
Discussions 1: Stimulate your thinking.

1.1. Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs?

We need to have health policies to make sure the children are in a safe and healthy environment.

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?
None of them are unclear to me.
rjfranklin23

Reply with quote  #18 
1.1. We need health policies in early learning programs in order keep children safe from potential dangers. Parent needs to feel comfortable leaving their children in early learning programs, and need to be sure that their child will be kept healthy and safe.

1.2. None of the policies are unclear to me.
devfreim

Reply with quote  #19 
1.1 Health policies are crucial for maintaining the health and safety of the children under our care. 

1.2 The policies are clear.
shannonsandberg4

Reply with quote  #20 
1.1. Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs?

We need healthy policies because so many immune systems come together in one, close proximity environment in a learning program. In order to keep staff and kids healthy, policies must be put in place.

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?

I am confused about protocols for dealing with bodily functions and children.
Seattle206

Reply with quote  #21 
Health policies help keep children and staff safe and in a healthy enviorment

Everything seems clear to me.
SelenaGreen86

Reply with quote  #22 
Health care policies with in a child care center are to promote a healthy environment for the children.  If policies were not in place, and children and staff came to school with fevers and other contagious germs, then it can cause others to fall ill.

All of our policies and procedures are clear to me. 
annasophia

Reply with quote  #23 
1.1: We need to have health policies to ensure the health and safety of the teachers and children in the center's care.

1.2: All policies and procedures are clear.
blooms

Reply with quote  #24 
1.1 Health policies are pertinent to keep both staff , children and their families well /safe. If children are healthy, this is how they can best thrive.

1.2 All policies are clear to me.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.