All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
jacquelinemariedolim

Reply with quote  #1 
Discussions 1: Stimulate your thinking.

1.1. Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs?

To keep children safe. Health policies are guidelines that support you in maintaining a climate of wellness by promoting healthy behaviors and preventing the spread of disease. The policies ensure that safe and appropriate health practices are in place. They also help to guide decision making about how to manage confusing or difficult situations.

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?

None are unclear.
MariaGravena

Reply with quote  #2 

1.1.         Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs?

Health policies is a guide to help you and the staffs maintain the children safe and healthy, it’s also helpful to know how to act / what to do in case of a emergency.  

1.2.         Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?

None. 

Rebeccagendro

Reply with quote  #3 
Health policies in early learning programs are important for the child's safety. In order to have a safe environment for all the children, maintaining these policies are critical.

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?
None, all the policies make sense to me.

Reply with quote  #4 
1.1. Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs? it is important to have a health policy in a childcare facility because children are very easily exposed to getting sick and a good health policy helps with them not getting as sick as they would without one

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you? none all of the policies make sense to me and i know why we have them.
allison85beau

Reply with quote  #5 

To help children be safe, to be clear to parents that we are not doctors, we are caregivers, and to follow standards.

None of the policies are unclear to me. What the parents want doesn't always make sense to me, but what the program requires seems based off of observations and years of experience, and the policies continually change.

paigewest

Reply with quote  #6 
1.1 - to keep kids safe

1.2- they are all clear to me 
KIrish

Reply with quote  #7 

1.1. Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs?
T
o keep kids safe and healthy.

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?

None that I can think of.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.