All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
rubyv

Reply with quote  #1 

1.1. Make sure children wash hands constantly especially after going to the bathroom/before eating food and feed them healthy foods.

1 .2. Not allowing kids to share their food with other kids once they have touched it.

1.3. Maybe just wearing gloves and spraying the changing table with bleach because the parent may not care as much if it is just their own child.
julianachaves

Reply with quote  #2 

Feed them, make them wash their hands all the time.None. I already use these methods to cook and keep food in my house.Do not. We do not use gloves to clean our children's diapers, nor do we clean the place at every diaper change with blanch

Williamse

Reply with quote  #3 
1.1 Make sure the children are washing their hands before they eat, after using the bathroom, and after they come in from outside, Also make sure you wipe down tables, and sanitize toys each day.
1.2 Make sure if parents bring food from home for their children, check to make sure the food does not contain anything that another child could be allergic too.
1.3 I think that some parents change their child’s diapers then a caregiver. We as caregivers are required to wear gloves and to sanitize the changing table in between each diaper change. I don’t think many parents wear gloves to change their child, or even wipe down the area wear they change them.
MariaGravena

Reply with quote  #4 
1.1 - The most effective way to keep children heathy in a care center is promoting a heathy, clean and safe environment. 
1.2 - keep food at the right temperature before it is served
1.3 - I honestly think that at a childcare center the caregivers are more careful when changing infants diapers, I never really saw a parent using gloves, or even washing their hands before change their child's diapers.  
lalaroper

Reply with quote  #5 
1. stimulate their minds and bodies, keep them healthy and safe
2. I don't really have a problem with any of the food handling and prep regulations
3.yes, because there is more than one child potentially using a diapering station where as a parent usually only has 1. this transfer of germs can be really bad for the kids 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.