All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
rubyv

Reply with quote  #1 
1.1 Being a professional means following what is required and expected of the job, whether it being dressing to fit the part or treating clients respectfully.

1.2 The NAEYC code of ethics can help me as a professional by giving me some guidelines on how to respect and care for the kids and other things I should be doing, like staying up to date on my training.
lalaroper

Reply with quote  #2 
1. being professional is acting as if your boss was in the room at all times. it is doing what your job entails and not complaining about it. it is respecting yourself, your coworkers, parents, the children and anyone else you may come in contact with. it is treating yourself and others professionally 

2. the code of ethics can give me an outline of what i should expect and how i should act and do
graysoncj24

Reply with quote  #3 
1.1: Being professional means to follow all guidelines to the best of your ability and treat all those you interact with with respect and courtesy.

1.2: The code of ethics can give me guidelines and rules for how to interact with different people and situations that I may encounter.
pmarch76

Reply with quote  #4 
being a professional means to follow all guidlines to the best of my ability. and treat those to interact with respect and courtesy. 

1.2 the code of ethics can give me guidelines and rules for how to interact. 

t
KIrish

Reply with quote  #5 

1.1. What does being a professional mean to you?
I
t means working hard and following rules with a good attitude. Wanting the best for your company, clients and you.

1.2. How might the NAEYC Code of Ethics help you as a professional?
I
t encourages me to be professional and know how to handle different situations. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.