All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
NicoleStarr

Reply with quote  #1 
What is your favorite age in early childhood (e.g., toddlers, four year-olds, etc.), and why? 

In all honesty, I love working with toddlers!  It could be my personal bias, since I have a toddler at home at the moment, but it constantly amazes me how quickly they develop personalities and learn new skills almost on a daily basis!  My 15 month old, for instance, is saying "thank you" appropriately, is beginning to stack blocks with some precision, and can also use a spoon efficiently, and this is all within the last 3 weeks.  I'm excited to watch him pick up new skills!
preetinder

Reply with quote  #2 
6 months to 2 years from my expericence
KIrish

Reply with quote  #3 
Post Options
I love working with two year old's. They are just starting to piece things together more and are able to have a discussion with you, while still being cute and cuddly.
laney1097

Reply with quote  #4 
I honestly love all ages, but recently I have noticed I love working with school-age because I feel they are fun and vibrant.  
willsmichelle36

Reply with quote  #5 
I honestly love working with pre-K I have noticed that that are really learning new things...
lindsaychilders

Reply with quote  #6 
I really love lots of things about all of the ages we care for.  I probably am not alone in saying that, though 2.5-3 can be hard-- the interactions and developing language from this age group are so fun at this age-range.
Fozybear

Reply with quote  #7 
I love being with any age child but a really enjoy the younger years when you see they have mastered an accomplishment like walking, eating with an utensil or drinking from a cup.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.