All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
CGirl

Reply with quote  #1 
Discussions 1: Stimulate your thinking.

1.1. Why do we need to have health policies in early learning programs?

We need to have health policies to protect children and staff from disease and to prevent the spread of disease. It is for the health of everyone.

1.2. Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?

Program procedures such as how to prevent insect infestation or rodent control from the outset are unclear to me. I would think prevention is the best option, however, in this case, such as clearing and cleaning crumbs and leftovers from lunch immediately, mopping floors each day, etc.
pmarch76

Reply with quote  #2 
1.1: why do have health policies in early learning? We have to protect the children,And staff from disease . it is for the health of everyone.

1.2: Which policies or program procedures for keeping children safe are unclear to you?
I would think prevention is the best option, cleaning up after each meal and snack will help

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.