All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
shannonsandberg4

Reply with quote  #1 
You can get to know the families of your students in many different and effective ways. In many of the places that I've worked at, there have been "get to know you" handouts with every new child that give us background on who the family is and if there are any things that we can do to best support them. I also think that just giving each family a little extra time to try and make a connection will make everyone involved more comfortable.
Mina

Reply with quote  #2 
I think it is very important to know how the family is because this situation interferes with the behavior of children in the classroom. We need to search to connect with parents, read the story of the new child and have additional time to talk with parents to learn more, and this way we could know how we can work on the strengths and weaknesses of children.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.