All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
vanessaallen

Reply with quote  #1 
Discussion 1.3: Take a look at some common milestones children reach as they grow from infants to school-agers - Centers for Disease Control Milestones Checklists

These list are very interesting I like to use them for my baby because it shows me where she should be and I like to look ahead to see what is going to be coming up in the next few months.
Rebeccagendro

Reply with quote  #2 
I think this document is really helpful especially for new parents. It shows exactly where the baby/child should be and what the parents can do to support the child in their development. Of course, not all babies will act exactly the same way as what is on the lists but it's a really helpful tool for parents and childcare providers.

Reply with quote  #3 
this checklist is very helpful and useful, i can use it for my future child so that i know where they are at in their development and know where they should be at. and it shows what parents can do to improve their child's learning development 
Kaylamaree00

Reply with quote  #4 
thi doccument is really helpful when lesson planing and even using at home with my own child.
mumdean

Reply with quote  #5 
I agree with all of you that this checklist could be helpful for new parents but also for childcare providers

mumdean

Reply with quote  #6 
I agree this checklist is help to new parents but also for childcare providers
SelenaGreen86

Reply with quote  #7 
This checklist form the CDC is incredibly helpful in seeing if a child is generally on target for their development.  It gives a general guidelines for teachers/parents to follow if they become aware of any red flags. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.