All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
Hayleym

Reply with quote  #1 
How do the components of human diversity influence children's well-being, behavior, attitudes and growth? There are many different components of diversity between others such as age, language within the family, religion, gender/sexual orientation, and temperament of the child. This can influence how a child behaves if he or she feels comfortable in the environment they're in and how they act around their peers. Being in a diverse environment leads children to grow up learning about how others respond to their actions and their behaviors. From my personal experience, being around people who come from different backgrounds contributed to who I am today and it contributed to my behavior around others. It's important for children to be taught while they're young to be accepting of others and treat other children with respect despite their differences.
jodiehkm

Reply with quote  #2 
Components such as religion, family history, language, age and social class are some of the important factors that affect and influence the growth, behavior, well-being and attitudes of children. These factors play a big part in a child's growth process because kids learn to mirror what they see when adults are setting an example. From my personal experience, growing up in a christian family meant going to church every sunday even if it was against our will, therefore, behaviors such as dishonesty surfaced when we were presented with force. The environment that we live in can be very sensitive so it is important that we factor in the age of the child and what we teach them. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.