All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
CGirl

Reply with quote  #1 
To me, being a professional means taking responsibility to learn the information necessary to excel in your chosen field. Being a professional means being committed to your chosen field and learning more about it continuously. In addition, a professional is courteous, kind, and respectful at all times. A professional is in control of their feelings and actions, and strives to improve constantly for the betterment of society and their profession.
pmarch76

Reply with quote  #2 
to me being a professional is to be able to talk with caregivers/parent, able to make a curriculium with co workers, and caring for my childrens.

Seattle206

Reply with quote  #3 
To me being a professional means that i need to know all the information that is available to best provide for my students. It also means that i need to keep up with the new information coming out consistently. Being not only committed to the field but also being committed to being the best teacher that i can be for the students needs and development. Someone who is in control of their feelings and can keep a level head.
A2daj3077

Reply with quote  #4 
Being an Early learning professional to me means I always stay up to date with all new information or classes needed while working in this field. As well as a willingness to want to learn more skills and new information on my own, to help me better learn about my field. A since of care for the children I work with as well as the parent. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.