All classes are 100% mobile-friendly! If you're a new user, create a new account or read our New User Guide.  Get help logging in.  You can even translate any class to your language of choice instantly. 

Be sure to check out our NEW CLASSES!

Let's talk about kids!

Author   Comment  
Klhusby

Reply with quote  #1 
One of the most challenging parts of working with families is maintaining consistent rules and behaviors between the home and child care center.
One of the best parts of working with families is sharing mutual enthusiasm and interest in the development and success of their child.
HPhilyaw

Reply with quote  #2 
In my experience the most difficult part of working with families is establishing rapport. I feel that some family members come into my classroom ready to share information, and ready to hear about the day that their child has had. For some of my students pick up and drop off is quick, and their family member leaves without much communication with me. I try to be understanding and empathetic for this parent because i recognize that it is likely that they are rushed because they have a job to get to or somewhere important to be. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.